She stepped onto the carriage wearing a beautiful navy dress, red shoes, and white leggings, following behind her is her guardian quick on her heels, ensuring her welfare and mood, carrying a suit jacket on a coat hanger in one hand and a bag of children's necessities in the other.
She is obviously used
to the idea of trains and has been on them numerous times before, so she
quickly looks for a place with two seats.
Promptly, she finds a
place, she then takes a look back at her father for his agreement, then looks
forward at the seats again. She gauges the height of the seat, gets herself
ready, and then begins to ascend the climb up it. To his surprise, she has not
located these spots for herself and him, but rather for herself and the flowers
she is carrying.
"Come on then,
move over so I can have a seat too", he says demandingly, wanting to rest
his arms.
"But Dad, I need
to lay my flowers down on this one", she tells him very matter of factly.
And begins to sprawl five precious flowers that she chose to pick earlier.
He laughs and looks
down at her rather proudly. Smiling, he sets his bag down, hangs his suit
jacket on a coat hanger on an over head hand rail, and sits down in the seat
behind his beloved. Resting on his arms on the back of her seat, and his chin
on his arms, he compliments her sprawled out seat flowers and stares at her
proudly once again; all the while apologising to people for his hanging suit
jacket on a coat hanger.
"Dad, what are
we going to have for dinner today?" she asks, obviously entrusting her
entire world to him.
"Your mother
will have something planned, I am sure of it" says the guardian, ensuring
her trust.
"But what will
it be, Dad?"
"Oh I don't
know, some vomit, probably!" he says while laughing.
"Vomit?! Ew! I
don't want vomit!" she spouts, with a high pitched cackle at the end. She
looks at him with an innocent amusement and asks ever so seriously, "How
many stops 'til we get home?"
"Only two more,
we will be there very soon I promise", he reassures her.

No comments:
Post a Comment